18 July 2006

Update of the update!

.... it's a long time I don't write in here... but it looks like I don't have any spare time.
By the way, what's up? Well as you all know Italy won the World Soccer Cup and I ensure you that this is not a minor issue. Here the whole Nation stopped for a couple of days and flags and parties were all around! It has been fun. Wish I had my digital camera with but... it just broke down and doesn't work at all. I took some pictures with my Nikon but I never find the time to develop the films. I hope to post some picture soon.

Then what? Andrea jumped with the parachute. His friend and best man paid for him a tandem-jump with the parachute. He always wished to do that and now he did it. He was super happy! Should have some pictures of this event too.

I had a nice time with Ester...we had a greek pita in the city center and talked on a bench for a couple of hours and then we enjoyed a good caffè at Terzi Café.

A couple of friends came with me to search for the wedding shoes. It has been fun being girlish for a whole day.... I now have wonderful shoes to wear on september 14th.

I had another wed-dress-try and I may have realized that it will be my wedding dress...meaning that I'm really getting married.

Yesterday Andrea and I enjoyed Pier Luigi (the Priest who'll marry us) for a short talk and were happy about that.

I'm still tired tired tired.

As to close this post.... I am tired but happy, happy, happy, happy... happy to have friends like those I have, happy to have special persons close to me and to have a super-husband-to-be.
I am happy. And I think this is cool!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay shoes!