25 March 2008

Spring? or not Spring...

I've been feeling busy lately. It's not that I have been busy but it's the feeling that kept me frentic.
I feel like I have to do thousands of things... and I keep going around but I do not really DO things but only think about them.
This really makes me feel tired. Also the spring that comes and go and tricks my mind.
In the morning I ride my bicycle to work dressed like if it's winter: the long-sleeves shirt, the pullover, the windcheater, the goretex jacket and scarf. Around 10 I have to take out the windcheater, the goretex jacket and the scarf.... an hour later I wish I could wear a bikini. Then the wind starts and I have to put back on the windcheater... it's like a game: take this out, wear this on and so on.
By the way.... I think it's vacation time. It's been a whole year since our Mexican vacation. Since then I did not had a day of vacation. Now I have the first 2 weeks of April to relax.
I have to do some things at home... but I want a little touring so I just bought the Lonely Planet Guide to Southern France and will start reading it now.
We are thinking of one week/10 days tour... somewhere in the southern hills of France... visiting ancient towns, drinking good wine and eating delicious french food. It's always, always about food for me!
Gotta start reading.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, your vacation sounds lovely.

The weather has been cold--warm--hot!? here, too. It makes is difficult to choose what to wear in the mornings, because it is cold and dark outside.

I hope your camera will come along on your vacation---

meeralee said...

Yay! You so deserve a holiday. Two weeks of French food sounds wonderful!

Margiana said...

My camera will come along but no way I'm gonna take pictures as yours :-(