07 November 2006

Would you like a tea?


Would you like a tea?
Originally uploaded by margiana.

Last Sunday I had a brunch at Zita's. Zita is a special character who comes and go in my life. She lives in an indefinite space and time and has a dimension of life I've never really got in touch with. But I find her interesting because of this. My mom and my granma as well as a possible daughter of mine would find all interesting topics to discuss with her and exchange opinions. I don't know if I passed it right. But she's an inspiring person.
Anyhow! we finally find the way to get together with Irene and her 5 months old twins Pietro and Sveva and share some time together. Each of us brought something and I cooked blueberry muffin and brought some great apples and walnuts I got from a friend's garden.
We enjoyed our brunch and the company of the babies, talking and chatting about our different path of life.
I enjoyed the Sunday Sun.

2 comments:

annette said...

that sounds like an amazing Sunday! i wish i could have one just like it with some of my dear friends:) maybe one day soon it will happen!

ps--i have a friend moving to rome early next year! i'm hoping to come and visit her sometime next year:)

Margiana said...

yahoooooooo!