07 January 2007

Update!

First of all.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sorry for the lack of entries but had to do a lot of things lately and tried to get over (with no success) to my addiction to the computer.
I left you during the trip to Wien to visit Kathy and her children now boys! We had fun iceskating and eating the original and great tasting sacher torte.
It was really cold compared to the mild temperature of this year december but it was really Christmasty!!! Lots of Christkindlmarket and winter smells! We loved to spend some time with this wonderful family and at the same time we had the chance to enjoy a short-Christmas-vacation. It has been recharging.
After that.... Christmas. We flew to Rome (I found a supersaver fare to fly to Rome) on the 24th we left Bologna at 7.30pm and at 8.30 we were already savouring my mom's Christmas Eve's fish dinner...yummy...
The 25th we spent the whole day at my aunt and cousins's home still eating and eating and eating and on the 26th we had a long walk on the Lungomare of Ostia (the strip that runs parallel to the sea), enjoying the sunset.
Back home on the 27th in the morning and starte working right away.
New Year's Eve as always, we invited friends over to eat some more (I don't want to step on a scale because I don't want to faint after reading the numbers)... and thanks to the dishwashingmachine it was all very easy.
So now in the 2007! Lots of resolutions and lots of wishes...
We had the chance to spend a lot of time together in these days Andrea and I (he's in vacation until tomorrow!!!) and we relaxed and enjoyed the city.

Lots of things going on around us, couples who split and romance that fades away... it is so sad to hear all this. I wish our friends and relatives could be happy with their hearts as I think they are...but then they are not and I wonder on the human ability to hide pain and disappointments and to deal with it.

Sometime I think it is so easy to see in the person I love all that I need... and then I tremble of fear to the thought that I may not see it anymore in the future.... how can it be?

My best wishes for you all is a 2007 full of LOVE and HEALTH. The rest will come next.

I wanted to write some more deeper thoughts but find overwhelmed by emotions in those days and can't use the appropriate words.
Get to organize the 'colours' inside of me!

2 comments:

annette said...

Hello friend! Glad to hear your Christmas was a good one. Mine was good as well:) I will email soon with an update on my life!

Margiana said...

Thanx Annette... missed you.