25 January 2007

There's magic in the air....


There's magic in the air....
Originally uploaded by margiana.



It's like blowing wishes in the air. It is such a magical and 'dreamable' thing. Andrea and I one night got out in the garden and started playing with the soap bubble and finished to follow them floating around with childish eyes. That is why I love him so much. He has childish eyes!

This morning I feel gloomy. I woke up and the sky is white. No more fog but ready for snow. The hyacints in the garden are almost blooming and all the bulbs have already their green juicy leaves out of the ground. It's getting colder and winter days are awaited and I am not ready for that after this spring-months. It's just like the seasons are exchanging time... summer-autumn-spring-winter.
I slept until late and then had my breakfast with Elisa playing on the stereo.

One of my dear friend is living her hell out since on Monday she's gonna have a biopsy. Her last smear test had some abnormal results and even if I feel everything is going allright, I can't stop thinking about what she is feeling now. I wish I had the power to clean some of her thoughts off.
Lots of memories of a similar things happened in the past crowd my head. It's not a nice feeling.
The only power I have is the power of prayers and this is what I'm doing. So those bubbles are now lots of prayers send to God...all for her in those days.
If any of you want to join me in praying for her I'll be grateful.
Thanks.

No comments: