13 January 2009

Peace


Peace
Originally uploaded by margiana.

I must say that peace is not so far away.... my mind is totally absorbed by this little human being that gives my spirit, soul and body everything I need.
I can't stop to look at her, talk to her, touch her and relate to her during the whole day and night.
I look at Andrea and still can't believe Gilda is the "product" of our love. She's too perfect!
Of course I am her mother and thus I found her perfect... I know she's probably not...but her smell, her sounds are synphony to my senses.
I don't know if I will ever wake up from this spell... for now I feel totally dull.
The love for Andrea is spreading out like an oil stain. Together we are attending this new adventure that is bringing so much joy.
I know there won't be only joys but for now I keep on staring those perfect lips, hands, fingers, skin, hair, eyes, feet....... non-stop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a picture!

She is so beautiful and perfect ...thank you for sharing her with us.

Thank you for reminding us that life can be perfect!

Love,
kathrin