01 March 2009

Proud Nonna of a young little lady...


Proud Nonna of a young little lady...
Originally uploaded by margiana.

Ok, I can't write anything else if not of Gilda and my new life with her. Anytime I have some free time (hardly ever), I think about blogging something but nothing different from Gilda's world come to my mind.

My mom had to come visit us for the week end... but she couldn't resist and came here last wednesday and today she took the train back to Rome. She's totally out of her mind for her niece. And she's also a great help for her daughter.
We went shopping a lot. Found super bargain offers and now Gilda has dresses and diapers for the rest of her life!!
...and I also had a manicure!

Today there was the Welcome Rite at the church for her, a baby and a girl. Gilda slept in the sling for most of the mass :-)
She'll get her baptism on May 31st.

Today was also her 2nd month-anniversary.... and it is so weird to think that 2 months ago she was still in my belly. I still don't realize she was inside of me... it's just like if she rang the door bell and we let her in our lives.

No comments: