31 March 2009

Blossoming


Blossoming
Originally uploaded by margiana.

... and it is still raining... and today I am really feeling blue. I need to get out of this house... but it's raining and raining and I don't have a car... and to reach the bus stop I have to walk and with the baby and everything else...it just gets too complicated for a woman who's already feeling sad.
The house is a mess. I need to clean it and order stuff and do things... but I never feel to start something because I already know I won't take it to term...

Gilda is growing fast and well... she's now doing faces ang giving big smiles that flood my heart with new emotions.
She still looks at me like if she knows everything, basically she "tells" me how to be a mom... because for sure she knows how to be a daughter.
I often wonder how it will be when she'll be older...I somehow figure out our talks and discussion.
I am in love with her and with her scent.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I hope you feel better now!