13 September 2006

The day before the wedding....

Up and down in Rome.... got the wedding dress... tears out of my eyes for no reason. I left Andrea at the hotel.... I don't want to stay without him.... lots of phone calls, lots of people coming to visit... lots of unknown traditions... lts of people who pretend to know how I feel.... lots of emotions packed in my small heart.... I'm confused...think I'm happy but I'm looking forward to the ceremony.... a little worried but it's ok... just want to go to sleep and I still have things to do.:-(
Domani è un altro giorno.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it is tomorrow there already (the 14th) but by the time you read this, the wedding will have happened beautifully and everything will be wonderful!

Congratulations, and have a blast in Greece!

Poor Monocolo!

annette said...

Congrats, sweet friend! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about Greece:)