04 September 2006

Surprise!

Let's talk about this super Surprise I got lately.
There is this group of girl friends of mine... we are 5 all different in shape and colours and education.... call-sign: Spice friends... it's silly and stupid but it works! It's something that I wouldn't count on in my past but it turns out to be a very nice and supportive group.

Now...they helped me out a lot for this wedding and I knew they would have organized something for my farwell to sprinsterhood!

I was really worried and upset of it. I was afraid I had to go in one of those silly places where women want to claim their 'equality' to men's lust.... and I told them I wouldn't go.
By the way, my august rosters came out with this 2 days off at the end of august that were pretty unusual, so I asked around the reasons for this extra day off the answers were always very vague.

The 20 of aug we had a Spice dinner to celebrate the so called Posh-Fabiola-Spice's b-day.
And after her b-day present there was one for me.
A big green box and inside a beautiful picture album with some pictures of the 5 of us during our annual 2-days-Spice vacation. Inside the album each of them wrote touching and loving words so that my tears were able to creaty a salty swimming pool. Moreover, they wrote down a perfect plan for our 2 days and half vacation.
aug 29: after work we leave headed to Riccione (sea) for an half day sunbathing. Dinner in Riccione. Then we go to Santa Sofia (where Posh-Spice mom lives in a beautiful old country house) and we'll stay there for a 2 days relaxing vacation cuddled by the super-Posh-Spice-mom who already cooked cakes and was ready for bbqs and walks on the appenines:-)
I was super happy, it was a perfect timing and the perfect way to let me relax.

So here comes the 29th and they pick me up at home.... in the bag I put some warm clothes and pijiama because in the mountains it's usually colder.... my bikini and solar protections and my jeans and t-shirt.
We arrive at in Riccione and they park in an hotel parking lot. I did not understand why... I was concerned to receive some ticket because of the wrong parking.... but they gave me a folder with their pictures and comments on how I felt into a trap!
I was wrong.... they prepared for me a different program: 2 nights in this 4 stars hotel and a spa schedule with a body peeling with sand and shell powder, thermal shower, some french-named-massage, a facial tratment, a super relaxing massage and the access to the wellness beach with special thermal pools.

I won't describe the happiness. We spent some 3 days cuddled by the hands of experts masseuses. We all did the program and they payed for me in whole.
I came out of this 3 days vacation more than relaxed and with the knowledge of having special persons around me....
I am happy, and relaxed and beauty (or at least I feel so!).
Gotta run to Rome for the last things....

3 comments:

annette said...

Yay!!! What a wonderful surprise:)!!!

Sarah said...

Ohhhhhhh. That is nice.

Have you ever had a hot stone massage? I adore them -- when I was teaching, I'd get one at the beginning and the end of the school year.

I need one now!

Margiana said...

Yes, I know about hot stone massage but never got one. But I'm used to Shiatzu massage. My mom have been studing Shiatzu for 7 years now and I'm pleased to see her when she try new techniques on me:-)