10 October 2006

Period of adjustment!

...yes we are home...
yes we are still surrounded by wedding gifts and unpacked backpacks.
Moreover last friday we went to IKEA to buy a new closet for the bathroom and a furniture to put in the 'access area', we also bought 2 chairs and this trolley for the kitchen... so now we have right in the middle of the living room some furniture that we still have to put in their places... the house is dirty and a mess but I had to go to work right the day we arrived and tomorrow is my 'so-to-say' day off...but I'll have to do my houseworks. Moreover the garden is a mess.... some plants have died while we were abroad and the weeds infested the lawn. So...after the house there's the garden.
I also should invite tons of people at home who wants to see pictures of the wedding and I'd like to post some pics on the blog, but it requires a little time.
Hope to be able to do all this soon.

No comments: