24 April 2007

Sunny day!

Yesterday Andrea had a small car accident. A guy hit our car on Andrea's side, but the most important thing is that nobody was hurt.
So this morning I had to go to the garage to see how much it will be... but the guy's insurance will pay everything (since it was all his fault) and I hope everything will be solved soon.

Since Fabiola is on vacation in NYC, she lended me her car and I am 'free' to go wherever I want.
So I went to visit Zita and together we had a good lunch and chats at the Trattoria del Rosso S. Martino where you can eat a complete meal (primo first-course, second course, sweet or coffe, 1/2lt water, 1/4 lt wine) all for 10 euros.
After that I got my coffe at Terzi (I got the sweet, a small ricotta cream with amaretto), and then we had a long walk to Zita's home where we finished our chats.
I took the car and went to buy some food since tomorrow the shops are closed because it's a national holiday.
Did I told you I bought a beautiful pair of sandals. I really love those! Are super comfortable and really good looking to me.
Well after those spending money (but not useless, since I provided food and shoes) I went to the nursery to buy some aromatics and cherry tomatoes, strawberries and a couple of flower plants.
Back home I did some gardening and then cooked some vegetables.
Andrea is out with a friend and I enjoy the silence of the house and a good book.
It has been a good day after all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those sandals are lovely!

Glad no one was hurt in the accident; it's a pain to get everything fixed, though.