11 April 2007

Enough!

Yesterday we finally got home after the Easter visit to my family.
While driving from Rome to Bologna, over a crowded road, surrounded by the sweet landscape of Lazio, Toscana and Umbria, thoughts and dreams and pictures came to my mind.
The nervous and anxiety of my whole family makes me feel everything else always peaceful.
And I reconsider my life.... always... it's like a 'new year's resolution' everytime I go away from Rome.
I look next to me, and there's Andrea reading about a possible new car to buy (just dreaming for now!), and analyzes the 'greenest' one.
In the back of the car Monocolo bears the travel.
I need to give vent to my thoughts and I drown Andrea under a river of words.

I love Andrea, love him so much. I feel the 2 of us are a 'team'.
I feel we can share our good thoughts.
I love the way we try to be more and more environmental oriented and how we put ourselves in those things... and I feel I can change the world together with him!
I don't need much money;
I want to save some money and stop buying useless things;
I want to share more;
I want to give more;
I want to be happy just because I am healthy and loved and love.
That's enough!

1 comment:

meeralee said...

You make me smile, Germana. Here's to love, health, and generosity!