26 April 2007

Washing machine

Have you ever tried to live without washing machine? Maybe you are not crazy like me and the clean clothes... maybe I am just sick... but it is scary how much I depend on that tool.
2 days ago the 12 years old washing machine told me good bye in a valley of tears and now I feel lonely:-(
Yesterday we went to help a friend of us to assemble her Ikea furnitures and I brought with me some dirty clothes... and used her washing machine. By 11pm we already ordered a new one online. I don't know if I'll resist until the delivery.
I feel a little psychotic lately!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no! I hope it comes soon!

meeralee said...

Is it there yet? Are your shirts clean yet?

Suspense!

Margiana said...

No way girls...
and for some strange reason I keep on dropping food and drinks on my shirts and trousers.
Maybe monday it will be the beginning of a new 'cleaness'!