25 September 2007

Lonely dog over a blue sea...


Lonely dog over a blue sea...
Originally uploaded by margiana.

I have been sick for almost a week now and I am not completely ok.. but I will go to work on Thursday, if not I will also upload the pictures of the Mexican trip!
I am aware I don't have the ability to be concise but I couldn't help to upload so many pictures. And this is the same period of the year in which our honeymoon took place and I wish I could be there instead of at home with different parts of my body aching.

I should also clean my garden and prepare it for the winter but I like it when fall steps slowly in it and leave it naturally shabby!

I am reading a lot and I am joining some politics lately. Here in Italy the Government is really a complicated and polluted field! And I am a very environment oriented girl who'd love to CLEAN it out. Not sure we'll be able to do it but at least we can try.
I have project to complete and aim to reach... I only hope I could have more time to dedicate to the things I really care for.
But I only need to be more energetic and to organize my time:-) I can do it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am sorry you are still sick but glad you have a positive attitude. If I had a real garden, something beyond a few pots on a tiny patio, I'd let it rot into a beautiful decay of nutrients going back into the soil.

Get better soon-

meeralee said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! And I love your honeymoon pictures, they are so full of sun and happiness.