28 September 2007

Mediterranean sea bass in a day of anguish!


Mediterranean sea bass in a day of anguish!
Originally uploaded by margiana.

This morning I woke up with anguish in my heart. I had bad dreams in the last 2 nights... would say better NIGHTMARE. I am touched by what is happening in Myanmar and for other things touching our family... Moreover I still don't feel at my 100% and feel weak by the antibiotics cure.
Today I work at the so called 'central shift' which means I start working at 1pm until 9. I hate this shift. It takes me the whole day.
I decided to indulge in bed until 9. After the morning cleaning I went in the kitchen to prepare my infusion of blackcurrant, ginseng and vanilla and put the boiler on fire...
After that I was taken by a superior strenght, wear the apron on and started cutting vegetables...
I didn't mean to cook... not at 10 in the morning... I didn't want to but... something mastered my gestures. Now I can see I cooked a minestrone (vegetable soup) that I also processed in the food processor... and then I prepared, and is now cooking, the sea bass I bought last night!
Now I feel relaxed! But still anguished by this weird event.
The good thing is that, even if my house smells food at 11 in the morning, I have my lunch and dinner prepared and also the veggy soup for Andrea's dinner.
Gotta seat down and read a romance...but I will read Internazionale instead which will make me thing of a lot more other things!

1 comment:

meeralee said...

Go Germana! Cooking maestra!