03 October 2007

Hanging on...


Hanging on a dream
Originally uploaded by margiana.

After working 12 hours a day in the last 2 days, and not sleeping well at all, I am now back from work and will enjoy my bed for a couple of hours.
I am 'living' a little to quick lately, not having much time for me. I am also suffering of P.E.C.S. (Pre End of Contract Syndrome) which affects me every 6 months, and I can tell you that it is nothing pleasant! Trying to image what is going to come next... whether if I will work again in the airport and do the job I like or if I will work for some 6 more months (for the 12th short term contract) or if I will have a permanent contract! Well, I guess I have to wait until the 1st of Nov. I know I am annoying when it comes to work but I can't help!

Monocolo is not feeling well and sneezing all around: poor Monocat!

Next things to do after the nap:
- iron the legendary pile of clothes;
- finish to read a couple of book;
- organize my wednesday in Ferrara with Andrea to partecipate to Internazionale and meet some of my favourite journalists and writer who write for the best Magazine ever read!

No comments: