18 September 2007

Hands


Hands
Originally uploaded by margiana.

I haven't been able to write on the blog lately... had a lack of inspiration or...worse... a lack of 'sharing-feeling'..but I hope I am 'recovering'.
I spent most of August working and double-working, plus trying to soothe wounded hearts... That's all! No vacation, no days off...
We finally found 2 days to hide far away from here, shut down cell phones, disconnect our brains from everybody around us, and catch the wave of our souls according the wind on the Adriatic sea and the smell of the pines of Sirolo.
We celebrated our first anniversary in peace with the surrounding nature, and with us.
I finally had the time to recharge my batteries swimming in a clean and blue sea and spending time with Andrea.
I feel a little better now, and I am ready to put things in the right place and get prepared for the fall and winter.

No comments: