13 June 2008

I wish...

I wish I could write interesting things on the visit of your President Bush here in Italy having fun with Silvio Berlusconi or while he open his mouth visiting the ancient palace or such...
I wish I could write good sentences on the garbage that is invading the streets of beautiful cities like Neaples or Palermo and how the organized crime is involved in all this.
I wish I could write of the last good movie at the cinema or of the last book read... but....
I am focused on the struggle of waking up in the morning with an horrible nausea... or on how to handle the super low blood pressure that keeps me out of any healthy walking or activity of any sort... I am focused in trying to eat something that is good for me and at the same time that is not going to finish into the sewage in a nano-second...
I am focused in trying to let the time pass while doing nothing. I am fixing the ceiling of the living room and thinking of the importance of life and of all that is involved from the cradle to the grave... of course nothing too funny!

On the 18th of june we'll have our first ultrasound hoping that it will help to connect to the little creature that is growing inside of me...
then, I will be able to think about other things... hopefully!

4 comments:

annette said...

I think it's okay to be focused on yourself right now. You have a human being inside of you! You need to take care of the two of you:) I'm excited to see what the ultrasound reveals. Do you want to know the sex?

I babysat a cute 1.5 year old this week; she was so precious but very busy. Definitely a short attention span but she was so cute that it made it all worth while! I just know your baby is going to be beautiful. Isn't it a law of nature that Italians can't be ugly???

Margiana said...

know, it's not a law of nature that Italians can't be ugly... unfortunately... but you're fun:-)
We want to know the sex but I guess it's too early to know... I'll be 14 weeks preg next week. By the way... the important thing is that he/she are healthy and safe.
In the last 1year and half I babysat twins (a little boy and a little girl) who just turned out 2 years old. They have been a real training:-) Have a good day!

Sarah said...

I hope Monocolo is keeping you company. Can he tell when you don't feel well?

Take it easy, try to keep perspective.

You are in my thoughts!

Margiana said...

Hey Sarah! Yes, he knows when I don't feel well... he just rolls up on my stomach and purrs.. Thanks for the "perspective" you are right but sometimes it's difficult. Luvies