26 June 2008

Summer at the sea!

It's a century I can't enjoy such a long vacation as I am doing in those days and maybe it will be the last one of my entire life!
I feel like I am back in the old school days when 3 months of summer vacation started around mid-June and finished in September.
I am not in the position of planning anything but I'll probably spend the next 2 weeks here in Rome with my parents.
Bologna is the hottest city of Italy in those sunny days and Andrea comes back home around 7pm. I am not in the mood of cooking anything and my blood pressure is too low and doesn't help me going out on my own. So I packed and took the train to Rome.
Here it is more windy (because of the sea which is less than 1 mile from my home) and there's always something cooked... most of it superhealthy food. Lately my stomach is trying to maintain more food and expecially is allowing me to finally eat some fruits that I was really craving for.
My nausea is still killing me but the sight of the sea relieves me stress and anxiety. Yesterday my mom and I went to the beach around 6pm and had a long walk on the seashore and I then jumped in the sea and had a long bathe. It was so beautiful! The sunset was colourful, the water warm and the seagulls were flying over our heads.
I almost forgot how relaxing is to live on the sea. I must really think of it!
Gotta go relaxing a little more :-)

No comments: