14 July 2008

An Ok day!

Here I am, back in Bologna!
Back home! And today I am feeling good. I am almost scared to say it but at the end I'd love to scream it loud: I AM DOING GOOD TODAY!!!!

Today I had a lot of energy... if I had up the energies of every single days of those last 17 weeks probably I won't reach the level of today... that makes me feel happy!
I don't know if it will last also tomorrow and I decided to seize the day and do what I can in every moment... then, when I'll be exhausted I rest.

And today I woke up early, watered the backyard, cut the fence in the frontyard, cleaned the house, ironed a pile of clothes in the backyard, cooked for lunch, actually ATE lunch, slept, had a snack... I repeat had a snack, talked to Sarah on Skype and now I am cooking again for dinner.

It may sound weird from me... but the accent I put on food and on the fact that I am eating is because I am never hungry... and for those who know me it's really really weird.

That's all for today... the lesson is "One thing at the time" so here I am enjoying today!

No comments: