07 July 2008

It's not the Caribbean but....


Me waiting for a fruit juice!
Originally uploaded by margiana.

Ok so now... I am still fighting with stomach problems but no more vomiting. I know that those kind of details are of no interests for all... but just in case you want to know how I am feeling.
Other than this, 2 nights ago I spent the night with the eyes totally open, no way to sleep... headache and stomachache were killing me so that at 6.30 I put the swimsuit and decided to go to the beach. My mom wanted to join me and we had a beautiful walk on the seashore early in the morning. It was only us, a bunch of old persons and the jogging freaks.... enjoying the beautiful calm and clean sea of the morning. We walked for an hour and ended up to have breakfast to a small bar on the beach.
I still was in pain phisically but at least my head was empty of thoughts... the backwash took them away and cleaned my synapsis.
The pictures doesn't give me justice... I am not so fat!!!!!
But I enjoyed the best fruit juice of the last 4 months, maybe because it was the first I drank in the last 4 months :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad the food is staying in your stomach where it belongs!

And if you are awake so very early in the morning, a walk along the beach is one of the best things I can think of.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful my dear friend!
Mille Baci
K