05 April 2006

Energies!


Tulips and viole
Originally uploaded by margiana.


I have plenty of energies in those days. It may be the Spring with all the blooming and blossoms... it may be the job that gives me some sort of adrenalin... it may just be me who saved energies for so long and now would like to explode. It is like if I don't know how to contain it.
From the 1st of april that I start working I always did the 5.15am shift, meaning that at 10.30am I finished working and had time to do all the rest. Yesterday for example I worked from 5.15 to 11am, went to the post office and then to the bank, came back home and Fabiola was waiting for me getting tanned on my garden bed... I prepared the bag to go to the gym (there's a brand new gym near my house and it's free for the whole week). We went there and spent 1 hour there pushing and pulling and jogging and stuff. Back home, ate something and then went to the Swimming Pool. Came back home at 8.30pm, cooked something and saw the 'political fight' on tv.
Then fell in bed at 10.30. A marathon!
Today I have the late shift 7pm-midnight.. and it is a shift I usually don't like but it's part time and I can do it! I made some gardening and now have to do other millions things.
I should stop some day soon... as for now I keep going as much as possible:-)

No comments: