06 April 2006

Political elections???

I'm really into the elections in those days and I also read a bunch of foreigners articles and stuff but still can't come out on why so many italians are still willing to vote this warmonger and moron. The italian media of course do not speak the truth (Berlusconi owns 'em) and when I read the foreigners article I wish they could be all translated in a second and be read by italians. Kathy sent me one of the article in this section of The Guardian and then I kept reading all. Two days ago Berlusconi said "I have too much respect for the Italians to think there are that many dickheads around who'd vote against their own interests."... coglioni, he said coglioni...which is yes dickheads but has a more vulgar meaning. So now there's a new people movement exploding through the streets and around: Coglioni, no orgoglioni(something that means proud to be coglioni). It's so much alike the Commedia dell'Arte! But this is too much of a compliment.

No comments: