15 March 2007

Messico!

I'm on my 'unpaid forced vacation' right now... and I woke up late, had my breakfast and log on my computer for the news and the emails and.... YES!YES!YES!YES! Here it is my confirmation for our flights to Mexico!
My heart is beating faster and I am excited to leave but now I am panicking for all the things that have to be done before the departure...: arrange things for Monocat, cut my hair, de-forest my body from the winter fleece, pay bills, buy medicines and arrange at least the first night in Cancun (we'll arrive in late afternoon) and then buy books to read while in there, read the superfabulous Lonely Planet, plan the trip and everything else.
I'm so much looking forward it! Today's a good day!
Gotta go now. Yoohooo!!!!!

2 comments:

meeralee said...

Woohoo! I am so happy and excited for you! I'll be thinking of you and it's nice to know you'll be a little closer to me, even if I don't get to see you. :-)

Sarah said...

Good luck getting everything in order. Let me know what books you plan to read!