21 May 2007

Cherries


Cherries
Originally uploaded by margiana.

We finally picked the cherries. Unfortunately the blackbirds ate most of it and we got just a little... but they tasted good.
I worked in the week end, but it has been good. It's hot but a little windy and working with this weather is good.... I wish it could be like this the whole summer... but I guess I'll melt before the end of june.
By the way. On Sunday I came back home for lunch and Andrea was in the backyard cooking at the bbq. It was so nice to arrive tired from work and find the lunch ready, the table made and a lot of delicious salads and grilled veggies and for me a good piece of sirloin grilled with thyme and rosemary. All together with a good glass of Lambrusco.
To finish, strawberries and whipped cream.
Yes, I am spoiled!

No comments: