04 May 2007

The washing machine saga...

Ok, the washing machine is here and we put it in its place. It is beautiful and has all the tools and programs that an old 12 years old one doesn't have. And I was anxious of washing the pile of dirty clothes I accumulate in the last week... the problem is...: it doesn't respond to the program. The knob is probably broken inside and it doesn't work how it should.
I'll call the costumer service and ask for assistance.
Why everytime I have my 'spiritual crisis' I have to deal with such earthy problems?
Sometimes I'd really like to be Samantha Stephens in Bewitched. She wouldn't pass through all this to have clean clothes!
By the way, I know the deepness of my post is dropping seriously but my brain is slowly going into 'sleep mode'. I hope I'll return in me soon... in the meanwhile, you'll read about silly things!
... like always on this blog though!

No comments: