21 November 2007

Back to the full-time job!


Is it relax or what?
Originally uploaded by margiana.

This picture represents well what this last month has been for me: relax, total abandon to the pleasure of home and 'family' life, sleep and read and cook...
From december I'll get back to the full-time.
I am happy, since I really need extra money but I still think that we should do something so that in the whole world, everybody could work and then work part-time. It gives you extra energy and extra time. I am sure we'll all have less personal problems and the society will be more just! I know the French understood everything. They work 35 hours a week and they show that this is a possible system!But other than those statements, I can tell you I feel good. The house is clean, the refrigerator is crowded with healthy dishes, the cat is recovering and right now purrs over the turkish carpet. I am listening to the best free radio in town and drinking my mint infusion. What can I ask for? Somebody wants to iron the pile of clothes I am hiding under the bed?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad your kitty is feeling better!

(And I am horrible at ironing.)

Margiana said...

Incredible but I finished... no more clothes pile!!!!! baci