06 November 2007

Colours...

I wake up and watch outside... in the backyard the Parthenocissus quinquefolia is now changing colour everyday. Every single leaf has a different nuance of red, brown and orange. In the middle of the wall the green-yellowish leaves of the wisteria keep on climbing around. The green grass is now hidden by the foliage. I prepare my dark wildberries infusion and drink it in front of the window looking out at the coloured cherry tree. I get caught by the blues...
Monocolo sneezes and my heart squeezes.
I take out the quilt Julie gave us as a wedding gift... it's coloured!
Fall must be colourful in order to prepare us to live the grey winter...
I feel in one of those moments in which I have to order the mess of colours inside of me so to create more space for others to get in... The world is coloured and to live is beautiful.

No comments: