15 November 2007

Smile!


Smile!
Originally uploaded by margiana.

You are probably used to read me grumble about everything, from politics to personal complaints... but now you have to know that I feel
TOTALLY HAPPY!
Yes you read it right: TOTALLY HAPPY.... TOTALLY AND FULLY AND GREATLY HAPPY!
I don't know how to explain this but I am HAPPY, I'm afraid to have an HAPPINESS DISEASE. I am uncontrollably happy.
It's like if this permanent contract uncorked me. And now all the extra energies are flowing out. I smile, from the morning to the night... everybody who's next to me is infected by my happy virus...
I don't know what it is. I'd love to control it, to contain... but the smile-grimace is uncontrollable... it starts from the 2 sides and it stretches the mouth from ear to ear.
I feel free... free with not enough money but free... I feel free to go on vacation, to call me sick at work, to think of what I'd love to buy, do and say.
Free to be happy.
I don't know how long it will last. But I want you to know that I am Happy.
So, if tomorrow I will die...or when I will... then you know that I have been clearly, purely, HAPPY... and you will be happy for me!

I still wisper Monocolo is getting better and better :-)

1 comment:

meeralee said...

You're a darling. I hope your weekend keeps you smiling!