05 December 2007

Strike a pose!


Strike a pose!
Originally uploaded by margiana.

I've got good Angels in my life!
I've got old friends with whom I share grudges and memories of a past life or acquaintances with whom I entertain small talks.
I've got new friends, people who wants to know me or are interested in my 'world', those who see me as a good girl, those who always criticize me, those who I listen to and those who patiently listen to me.
I've got friends who read me and those who I read or others who share a cup of tea every once in a while.
Those I never talk to but can read my heart no matter what the physical distances are... and those who facilitate my everyday life in a practical way! In this last category I can put my 'Spice-Friends' in the picture.
I just got back home from a Spice-Fondue-Bourguignonne-dinner they organized to celebrate my b-day. It was fun because you keep dipping those small meat bits into the boiling oil (with a potato inside to avoid the fried oil smell - I can tell you it works!) and then choose the right sauce to dip the cooked meat while chatting about pretty much everything and most of the time laughing!
I loved it. I also had my b-day cake with candles on it and I still have some breath to extinguish them all :-)
Patty cooked a supercake for me that never reached our palate because it fell on the ground of her kitchen and she had to buy one at the confectioner's shop. Poor girl!
I also had a b-day present... a Bread Making Machine that will help me reduce the expenses to buy the bread sold in this italian region and that I don't like... and last but not least... a free entrance to a spa, included infusion drinks, thalassotherapeutic and thermal baths, relaxing room and musictherapy plus a cranium-sacral massage called Oriental Kerara that sounds so relaxing!
What can I ask more? My life is wonderful and I've got plenty of Angels who support me.
My everyday thoughts, prayers and thanks go to you all my FRIENDS who smooth the path of this special journey which is my life!

P.S. :35. This journey keep adding numbers... did anyone found a way to stop it?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How lovely! Hooray!

Let me know how that massage goes---

Margiana said...

I already had one of this when my mom came to visit in october... and it was simply bellissimo! I think I'll do it in january! wow... what an hard life trying to schedule the massage and the spa!!!