15 September 2008

It takes two.


New Birki
Originally uploaded by margiana.

Yesterday was our Second Wedding Anniversary and I can't believe time pass by so quick. But I like it until now.
It seems that's yesterday that I was kinda nervous for the wedding and now I am kinda nervous for my baby girl to be born!
Next year we'll be in 3.
We didn't do much since Andrea is still fighting his fever but we went to church in the morning and to Sana in the afternoon to see if something interesting was on... We went there at 5 (and it closes at 7) and thanks God we didn't pay (we had free tickets) because most of the operator were dismantling the expositors. We were kind of mad because we didn't get there to see them going away.
By the way I bought a new pair of Birkenstock with a special fair discount, and I am happy with this!

Other news: I am officially the new nurse of my group of friend. My friend came out of the hospital and needed injection and I gave her 2 yesterday and she said I've got angel hands. mmmm I doubt I did the injection in the right buttock where she may have some tingling feeling :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The ability to give injections with minimum pain is an excellent skill indeed!

Cute shoes!