25 September 2008

The cradle of love!


The cradle of love!
Originally uploaded by margiana.

I am now back in Bologna, and I accomplished a lot of things in Rome.
First of all I enjoyed the last days of sun on the beach by taking long walks, smelling salty air and walking in the cold, clear waters of a September sea... That was so relaxing and refreshing!
Than my mom and I finished our cradle projects and came out a success... at least for our expectations which were kind of low. We also sewed the little comforter. Oh I wish I could just take a nap into this cradle... inside is soft and warm!
Other than this... I had a beautiful walk in old Roma city center. I came hope exhausted but I enjoyed probably the last walk ALONE in the places I love the most. I walked through the Vatican City, over Ponte Sant'Angelo, throught Borgo Pio until Campo de' Fiori... and then from there to Piazza di Spagna passing through Piazza Navona and Piazza del Pantheon, Via del Corso and Via Frattina...
It was a beautiful day and I loved it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm reading "pizza" where you write "piazza." I must be hungry.

You are lucky to walk in such beautiful places!

Anonymous said...

oh Germana, the cradle is DARLING!!!! :-)