30 October 2008

Ultrasound

Today we had the third and last ultrasound.
Gilda is doing fine by drinking a lot of amniotic fluid while the doctor was taking the ultrasound.
Her head is already upside down (I don't know how she can handle 2 more months like this:-)), and she weights about 3.850lbs (1,750 kg) that will be around 7lbs (3,200kg) when she'll be born which is good.
I cried when I heard the heartbeat and when I saw her face. I am now sure my life will totally change in a couple of months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Germana, I don't know if you will remember me. This is the former Sorella Granquist, from many years ago! (I was in Bologna in 2001)

My last name is now Palmer.

I found your blog through Julie Palmieri. Congratulations on your baby! And happy 2 year anniversary. I hope you are well!!

Margiana said...

Ciao Annie.... of course I remember you. I hope you are doing good. Thanks for all. Hope to talk/write you soon to update. My email should be in the "profile"!Baci