24 November 2008

Snow!

After a sleepless night where I read the second-last edition of Internazionale, I decided to wake up from bed at 6.20. I took a sample of Monocolo's urine to test and Andrea took it to the vet hospital (everything under control... we're just checking how his kidney stones are doing!).
I took the longest hot shower possible. I had a cup of milk and bread with my mom's chestnuts cream on it. Checked the internet and went back to bed from 9 to 11. At 11 Andrea called me saying that it's snowing. Snowing????? I can't believe it. Yesterday it was such a glorious sunny day and today it is snowing? I rushed outside to cover the plants... and yes, it's snowing for real!
So I cooked a minestrone (vegetable soup) and had that warm looking out the window to the snow flakes coming down.
It's so good today to stay at home... warm and fuzzy.

No comments: