04 January 2006

Empty day?!

Here's my day... woke up at 6, got ready, had breakfast, drove the iced small car for a couple of kilometers (it's not safe to walk at 7 am in this neighbor because there are no sidewalks and it is still dark!)... the car doesn't de-ice... I tried with a special liquid but inside the warm air is not enough to clear the windows... so I have to drive in a weird way to be sure I don't hit a bicycle! Met Patty at the bus stop, had a light argument on 'the future' (Patty is one of my Spice G.friend and airport ex-collegue... she too is jobless and works with me at the stinky job) we are in a 'dark moment to see the future clearly... then started working at 8. 10 minutes break, then at work..., half an hour to eat lunch and then in the stinky room again. 10 minutes break at 4pm.. then work until 6. To the doctor for Monocolo's antibiotics (I sense he's getting sick again and want to be sure I have the medicines at home), to the farmacy, took the car back home. Got ready to exercise... this has been the highlight of the day! Shower... Arianna rings the bell (Andrea and Guido are attending the condominium meeting... we speak about nothing and actually I get hurted by some of her sayings or not listenings or.. boh... Andrea comes back.. we eat... I'm tired and will go to bed soon... tomorrow... same day. I can't think about searching for a regular 9-5 job... I'm not that kind of person!:-(

No comments: