11 January 2006

"One day my soul just opened up!"

Last night I was pretty tired also because I went to bed late, since I had to iron tons of clothes!
By the way, I have lots of books to be read next to my bed and I wanted to give a look at the one Jenny gave me for X-mas and read what I found out!:

"This book is dedicated to Ego,
that part of us that continues to worry,
lives in doubt,
is afraid,
judges other prople,
is afraid to trust,
needs proof,
believes only when it is convenient
fails to follow up, refuses to practice what it preaches,
needs to be rescued,
wants to be a victim,
beats up on "self",
needs to be right all of the time, and
continues to hold on to what does not work.
You are now put on notice that....
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!"

.... and except for a couple of things.. I found out I am a total ego-centered!
Need to make some adjustments!
Gotta go to the stinky job!

2 comments:

annette said...

what's the book's title? sounds interesting:)

Margiana said...

"One day my soul just opened up"...author: IYanla Vanzant
I still read only the first page, but will get into it! Annette, your cats are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
have a great day!