02 January 2006

New Year's Resolutions

Every new year I always have, within the thousand, the same resolution...: loose weight. I think it's 20 years I wish the same thing for the new year but I'm not so good in keeping it. Actually I keep on gaining weight. Hopefully this year is the good one! Of course it's not easy to keep exercising every day, and stay away from the food...that I love sooo much. But I'm afraid I'll become like my dad, and this is something I really don't want to.
So Andrea gave me this PlayStation2 game for X-mas. I hate PlayStation and Gameboy and those kind of things, I think they're too good in keeping the mind away from books and theatre and movies and art in general... so I always had big arguments with Andrea because he is addicted to videogames and see art in them.
I once bought this PlayStation2 for him with the compromise that he had to play with it only when I'm not at home. Of course I'm always at home, so he never plays. Now in the last issue of FitnessMagazine, gentle concession of my friend Jenny, I saw this new game that helps to achive one's fitness goals and u can choose from different sets of exercises, from martial arts to aerobics and dance ... it's fun and easy and I think that it will help a little to stick with my resolution.
So let's see what I'll be able to do.
Tomorrow I'll start again with the stinky job:-(

No comments: