18 December 2008

Same Lesson....

It's always the same lesson and I don't want to learn! How am I so stupid?
Over the years I have always fight with my impatience... and still here I am doing the same thing.
I am impatient to see this little baby, her due date is still not here but it has been weeks that I am waiting for her to come out... without the slight respect for her from my side. I'm rude. I mean she has all the rights to stay in the "world of no needs" for as long as possible... but no, I am curious and she should just pop out!
I talk to her, try to be nice and tell her that I am curious, that I love her, that I wish I could hold her in my arms...but today I could hear clearly her voice... saying in a Roman slang: "Com'on mom... don't stress me out. Don't you know that I will go out when, where and with who I'd love to? Don't you understand you have no power on those things?"...and suddenly it strikes me; I will listen to those kind of phrases more than once in the future.
So again... I am dumb! I don't learn :-(

No comments: