10 December 2008

Searching for signs.

It's incredible how impatient I am. I am so curious to see my baby at this stage!
Every morning I wake up and listen to my body carefully in search of signs that will show me the way of the big event. I don't find anything. Later I move the curtains and look outside in search of other signs... no signs so far.
I keep on talking to the little human being in my womb and she keeps moving... swimming in this "no-needs world" and I think I understand why she doesn't want to come out! Outside is grey and it is starting raining... yesterday was so sunny and brisk... but she doesn't know about all this. She just wants to enjoy every single moment of a state that will never exist again. How can I blame her! So I keep on caressing my belly to let her know that I am here... just waiting for her. Ouff! more weeks to go!

No comments: