26 December 2008

Waiting....

Waiting is hard! I can tell you and I am really not good at it.
The thing is that every morning I wake up and think that it can be The Day... and I am overwhelmed by different and contrasting feelings... joy, fear, terror, happyness and so on.
Can you imagine waking up and thinking that may be the day that will change your life? The day in which your first born child will be born, giving you the worse pain and the greater joy?
So I just end up imagine the whole process of getting into labor and give birth but then I know it's totally useless because things will go in a total different way of my imagination... and puff! everything must go on the way it is.... and I just stare out of the window still wondering if today will be that Day or not! Be patient Germana, be patient!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We're thinking about you! I'm driving around, thinking that you could be in labor RIGHT THEN, and I come home to find you still waiting.

I guess the best thing to do is enjoy the quiet!

Margiana said...

For sure it is... I am enjoying the quiet but at the same time I will also enjoy my body back and the little baby in my arms... it's too much for now. Thank you for the thoughts... you know are always welcome!