09 December 2005

1st day of work!!

I don't understand... I don't understand how can people smell so bad... I really can't understand it! I do understand that some people are not so keen in having too many showers (that is good: u can save water).. or I do know that sometimes teenagers don't have a great relationship with the washing water... but it's only a period, soon they won't be teenagers anymore. I know there are some other whose skin is more perspirant and others that for religious issues or for some special beliefs don't use deodorants... others who simply don't have access to soaps and shampoo... but... how it is possible for a guy on his past 20ies to smell so bad? His breath is horrible for the smoke and the not-washing-his-teeth thing and the rest is unbelievably stinking... so now... today it was my first day at this stupid-silly-low-paid-data-entry-job... and this guy, a sort of supervisor explained me everything and showed me how to control the bills and other things.. that means that his closiness was too close and that I was almost going to throw up right on the desk I was working! Moreover... if I think that I will spend there a lot of hours in the next days, it simply gross me out... bleaaaahhhhh
So my friend...the lessons for today is... never underestimate the power of a bad smell:-)
Take care of the planet, don't misuse water but please, keep the bad smell under control!!!
As for the rest I won't tell you how I felt after 8 hours of a new computer program... right in front of the screen!!!

No comments: