04 December 2005

My B-day....33rd


Regali 33rd b-day2
Originally uploaded by margiana.
Spent the morning at the employment office to apply for the unemployment benefit. I had to wait for almost an hour to produce a document where I had to say that I'm jobless (silly:-). In the meantime I gave a look to the job offers... the first one was:'Assistant to the Morgue room'. So now... nothing to object to the Morgue room assistant but of course it's not really what I'm looking for:-(
When we came out of this place the mood was not great... being there with all the other 'desperate' jobless and looking at a uncertain future is a little scary but... it was my b-day and nothing had to ruin it.
Andrea and I had lunch in an hip bar (you don't ate enough and pay too much)but at least was a vey nice place... then we went to IKEA (for a cappuccino) and at night we went to Patty's for dinner... it has been a sort of surprise dinner but most of the people that had to be there did not showed off: Fabiola was stucked in Bilbao... her flight was 5 hours delayed and Betta had another problem... Andrea A. was sick.. so at the end there was Patty, Matteo, Silvia, Antonio and Andrea and I... everything was perfect and the cake was great!

No comments: