06 December 2005

Good Mood

...I'm in a good mood! Yes, you're reading it right:I'm in a good mood!
It's almost unbelievable.. but I feel good.
Everyday more I'm getting signs of the greatness of our Savior... and now I think it's time to make those signs fruitful..
A friend is pregnant and is now a unmarried-mother, and even if this baby was not planned, she's doing all her best to give him/her a 'perfect' life... it's going to be difficult but... she will sort things out!
The unionist said that the excess employees won't be laid at home...so that now 3 of my 'Spice-Girl friend' won't became jobless as the other 2 (Patty and I)... and that means that we still have a little chance to support each other.
Another friend found the perfect job... the salary is not enough for her needs but it's a part-time job and she's optimistic she'll find some other job to improve the salary... and she'll be happy with it.
Another friend simply thanked me.
As Kathy says I don't have to plan things and need to give my burdens to God, and his will will be done... and.. as my friend Jenny says, the more positive I think the better it will be. Of course there are days in which I don't feel right but today I feel good... and the more good I feel the better it is:-)

No comments: