19 December 2005

I WANT MY JOB BACK!

Bad day! Went to work at the stinky data entry thing! It's horrible... I feel stupid because I still don't know how to use the programme, and when I look around me for help I can't find it...because the help I need is not in that room. I got out of there and had to rush for the bus... Once on the crowded bus I really wanted to cry! I had to fight against my tears..didn't want to let them fall down: they won! I drove my car home where the vets were already waiting for me. They visited Monocolo and said that his only 'working' eye will not be the 'working' one anymore...the good eye is loosing his clearness, so that he may not be a Monocolo anymore... (Monocolo in italian means 'with one eye only'!)... when the veterinaries left home I just wanted to cry soooo badly... and I did.
I want my job back... I want to be a ramp agent.. I want to work in the open air, breath the polluting fuel, push-back those aircrafts and let those giants leave the earth. .... and at the same time, I know it's silly to act like this and I understand it... but I can't think about anything else today.
Gotta go to buy medicines for Monocolo and then to work to the swimming pool...
I'm sick... got the fever.
This is a bad day!

No comments: