15 December 2005

A walk in the city

Had a walk in the city yesterday...we say 'in centro', with two different friends... In the morning I met Rita and we had breakfast in the cafeteria of the Sala Borsa: the public library that we both love. Lot of chats.. and positive moods. I like Bologna very much... it's not too 'fast' and u can always get some time for u at 'your time'. We talked about her new job and about my stinky job and about some airport-ex-collegues-gossip.
At lunch I met Julie and we ate together 'lots of fiber' in a comfortable place. Then we had a walk to see the things in the shops:-) Both are struggling with a disastrous economical crisis but u know what? we are both very lucky anyway.
Back home I cooked something for the dinner at Patty's home... I cooked stuffed-mushrooms and a salted cake with artichokes... we ate like pigs and had a very good time together... I really think I had a good day! Good vibes are around me:-)

No comments: