22 December 2005

Febbre!

Fever! Last night my temperature raised enough to make me realize I'm sick! My throat is doing a little better but now I've got a strong cold with this special low voice that should be somehow sexy but the 'babba bia' (meaning mamma mia) pronunciation doesn't help at all.
The good thing is that today I did not go to the stinky job-place and so tomorrow!
The bad thing is that tomorrow I have to pack so many things... and prepare everything for the trip... need to arrange things for Monocolo and be in the mood for Christmas. Need to pick my cell phone from the technical assistance since it suddenly shut down last week. I've never wanted to own a cell phone but from the time I have it I feel lost without. I've got notes and numbers and the memorandum 'book' and the stored sms. So I'm happy that is repaired for only 30€! In those days I used what we call 'scarface' cell phone which misses a couple of keys and its display is partially scratched... moreover has different keys for symbols and spaces and stuff... so I was hell to write a text message!
Cell apart. Tomorrow we'll leave when Andrea will be back home from work (I'm sure not before 6pm) and this means that we'll probably be stucked in the Autostrada for hours before getting to Rome.
Today I had a Skype-chat with Arianna about the party for the New Year's Eve. Doesn't seem to understand my point of view about Claudia, the past and the things that changes... I feel better because I let out my feelings... but I'm not positive the attitudes will change!
I spent the rest of the day on the internet! Surfing around.. loosing the sense of time and watching my Monocat sleeping and snoring under the blanket. I love him when sleeps like this... it's so peaceful!

No comments: