21 March 2006

April fool?


Chiamata da apt 21.03.2006
Originally uploaded by margiana.


This morning Mauro (ex collegue) and I attended our jobless-support-breakfast in the Sala Borsa, the public library.
We talked about our social frustrations and wishes for the future, and as always it is not a negative event but a very motivating and supporting meeting.
Last night my ex-collegue-friend-unionist Mirko called me with a broken voice to tell me the company finally made an agreement with the unions so that we'll be hired for another short term and part time contract and if the winter schedule is consolidated then... we're gonna get a permanent contract.
So when the personnel manager called me to ask if I wanted to come back, I said yes acting snobbish with the voice but eyes and face were simply happy!
Mauro took this picture of me on the phone with the personnel manager.
Sounds like on April 1st I'll be back to work... mmmmmmmm isn't it April Fool's Day?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray!

annette said...

yay!!! that's so great! i knew something would come sooner or later:) congratulations!!!

Margiana said...

Thank you Sarah!
hey Annette... are you ok?

annette said...

i'm okay...i don't want to get into too much detail right now, but it's been a rough few weeks, and disappointing on so many levels. here's my email address, write me and i'll write you a detailed message back: annettemknoblock@hotmail.com