13 March 2006

Elections, quarrels and other conflicts

And it's said that you can live your life as you want to!... but it is not possible. Except for personal choices of religion and beliefs, society and its gears are vital to our Being.
In these days we are in the middle of the political campain for the election and I notice this spreads the seeds of rage and of competition in the everyday life.
I can see a lot of people wanting to 'fight' for their party. Seeking for the chance of a fight...verbal or phisical.
The same is for me... As soon as I see Mr. B.'s face in the electoral's posters I sense the vomit and I get ragist when I speak with people (also friends and dad) about everything that involves the electoral programs.
This negative feeling is, of course, helped to stay so by my personal experience and frustrations. So, I shut the tv down (as my friend Kathy told me) and I found some help in that, but still...reading italian and international political and social issue on the web... brings me a mix of tears and rage and depression I shouldn't deal with.
Moreover 2 days ago was a perfect spring day, yesterday was snowing and today it's sunny again, but really windy and cold. And this changing seasons don't help my moods.
I was looking to spend a week in Rome leaving last friday to come back on thursday, but I couldn't find a substitute at the swimming pool for this afternoon and my mom's gonna undergo a surgery tomorrow, so I'll leave tonight by train and will be in Rome after midnight.
Even if I'm jobless... I can't do whatever I want:-)
I sense the week ahead it'll be a little busy... considering also that on Friday my friend Alessandro and his girlfriend are visiting from London for the week end, and will have to undergo all the social activities as... going out for dinner and interact with people (of the opposite political party!)

No comments: