07 March 2006

More flowers


Crocus ciliegio
Originally uploaded by margiana.



.... More flowers bloom in my garden. This crocus just popped out a couple of days ago under the cherry tree.
Everything makes me think of springtime and brings me back to the feelings I usually have in this season but.... this year is different.It's like today: the sun shines but it's cold and the clouds have been white and fluffy on a blue sky until half an hour ago.. now a grey big cloud is darkening everything. So this is my mood... changing and changing and changing all over again and again. A multitude of colours pass through my days with no nuances...only pure colours.. but still I can't see the whole picture. Hope to see it soon.

1 comment:

annette said...

i think each of us has to go through a "dark" period in our lives when everything seems gray and hazy. i know you will see things in a positive light soon, don't lose hope! i have to continuously tell myself this:)